All funded projects are detailed on the map below. Click on project symbols within map for project summaries and links to resources.
A list of all proposals received: FY 2014-2015 Proposals List(PDF)
The CDFW Biogeographic Information and Observation System (BIOS) has project spatial data points available for download. Search for "Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund Projects - FY14/15 - CDFW" dataset in the BIOS system.
The California Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund Project Map details all projects funded through the Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund.
- Bean Meadow Restoration - Presentation, News Article
- Beaver Dam Analogues in Childs Meadow - Website, Presentation, News Article
- Eastern Sierra Meadow Carbon - Website, Presentation, News Article, Video
- Elkhorn Slough Restoration - News Article
- Greenville/Goodrich Meadow Restoration - Presentation
- Middle Martis Creek Restoration - Website, Presentation
- North Campus Restoration - Website, News Article
- Seal Beach Coastal Sediment Augmentation - Website, Video
- Sherman Island Restoration - No media available
- Truckee Meadows Restoration - No media available
- Tuolumne Meadows Restoration - Presentation
- Yuba Headwaters Restoration - Website, Presentation, News Article