The IMAPS Viewer...
- provides secure access to CDFW's GIS data to the general public
- provides an enterprise solution to disseminate GIS maps, spatial data, metadata, information and images
- permits CDFW staff to easily view GIS data in a web browser
Tips for using the IMAPS Viewer
- Let the map viewer finish loading before you click on anything.
- You can change the map area by zooming in (+) or out (-) using the magnifier icons.
- In the layer list, the checkbox to the left of the layer name turns the layer on or off.
- If you have a large screen, the viewer speed may be reduced. Shrinking your browser window will increase the Viewer speed.
- A quick overview of toolbar functions can be viewed by clicking the "question mark" button on the right end of the toolbar.
- Detailed viewer instructions can then be access
Direct questions or comments concerning IMAPS to IMAPS@wildlife.ca.gov.