2019 California NASP State Archery Tournament
We are gearing up for the 2019 California State NASP Virtual Tournament!
The virtual tournament means schools will conduct their own tournament during the State Tournament time frame and must have at least one other school present during their flights/shooting.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPATION:
- Each BAI must read and sign the 2019 California State NASP Virtual Tournament Rules and Regulations scan and email the signed copy to Bridget Kennedy, NASP Coordinator at California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Only NASP Active Status BAI Coaches can register students for the Tournament and only schools reporting "in-school" hours qualify to participate in NASP State and National Tournament
- Each tournament location will shoot 10 meter and 15 meter flights
- The Tournament Start Date is January 28, 2019 and concludes February 22, 2019. Each virtual tournament must be conducted with at least one other school concurrently at the same site during this time frame.
- Preregistration: November 30, 2018 - December 12, 2018
- Registration: December 18, 2018 - January 11, 2019
- Tournament Dates: January 28, 2019 - February 22, 2019
Contact: Bridget Kennedy, CalNASP State Coordinator
(916) 322-8962 or Bridget.Kennedy@wildlife.ca.gov