The Big Game Drawing deadline is midnight on Saturday, June 2.
CDFW staff are only available to help with and correct draw application errors Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Don’t wait until June to submit your draw applications! Last minute application errors may result in you missing this year’s drawing. Late applications cannot be accepted.
Tips to Prevent Missing This Year’s Draw
- Don’t wait until June to submit your application!
- Check your receipt before leaving your local license agent or CDFW sales office to ensure you successfully submitted a draw application.
- Be sure you purchase a First-Deer Tag Drawing Application, not a First-Deer Tag, if you intend to apply for a premium deer tag or obtain a preference point.
- If you turned 18 since the last time you purchased a license, you must visit a license agent or contact CDFW to add your own identification to your customer profile. Use a previously issued license or drawing receipt to retrieve your profile and have the sales clerk click on “Add Identity” to add your own identification.
- When applying online, make sure you check the box to authorize the purchase and then click on “Complete Transaction.” When the “Transaction Complete” screen appears, download your drawing application receipt.
Do you have questions, need to update your CDFW profile, or need help with submitting or modifying a hunt application? If so, contact the License and Revenue Branch at (916) 928-2537 or LRB@wildlife.ca.gov.